
Isabella, the blue fairy from Pinocchio! Olivia the vet! Sophie the beautiful Snow Queen! .. and Ian as Buzz Lightyear!

Friday night we spent at our wards annual chili cook-off and trunk-or-treat. It was so much fun! For the first time ever I won a prize for our chili! Yea, I was so excited. It wasn't my favorite recipe but it is by far Stan's favorite and we won the prize for "SWEETEST CHILI", now you know why it is Stan's fav! We decided this year that if they were going to have a car decorating contest we would go for it. Kris and Andrea had the best idea, we turned their toy hauler into a full on haunted house! Their were at least 4 kids that had to turn around and run as fast as they could back out the front door and we even had one adult pee her pants, so in other words..... it was a HUGE success! We are already thinking about how we are going to change it up for next year, I think we have started something big. It was a lot of fun and everyone did a lot of work on it. My parents, The Morris', The Clarks, and us had a great time. The munchkins had so much fun. I love Halloween, for me it is all about having fun dressing up and using your imagination. Olivia made a perfect vet, I am sure she will actually be one someday. Isabella a delightful fairy. Sophie, a beautiful and totally sparkly snow queen, thanks Grandma Utah. Ian the best Buzz Lightyear ever! Ian was actually suppossed to be Pinocchio with the Blue Fairy but that never happened so about an hour before the party him and I ran to the Disney Store. I tried it on him and he refused to take it off, so wore it right out of the store through the rest of the night. He was as happy as could be as everyone he saw continued to fill his bucket with candy. I think by the time Halloween hits we may be done with dressing up. Between our family so far this month we have already been to 7 Halloween parties, and we have 2 more to go to before the 31st! At least our kids get good use of the costumes.
5 comments:
I thought we had a lot of halloween parties. I did not want to even attempt your trailer, but the kids keep talking about it!
They all look so cute. Ian is the perfect buzz lightyear. I love it! And I am so impressed with your blogging. You have totally out done my blog. Can't wait to see you guys in like 4 weeks, Disneyland, here we come!
I love Halloween too. It was never my favorite holiday as a girl, but as an adult making it fun for kids is so much more fun. 9 parties is crazy though. Your kids must be loving all the treats.
Your kids look great! Love the costumes. We were hoping you guys would win "sweetest chili" this year. Chad will be proud of Stan. :)
Our ward had a party with a Chili Cook-off and Todd was craving a sweet chili. So, we need to get your recipe. Your kids are always so cute for Halloween.
Post a Comment