Thursday, November 1, 2007

October 23, 2007


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY MORRIS!
So , I thought I would catch up on a few days. We had a fun day for Abby's birthday. School was still out due to the fires. With Friday being a teacher in service day, the weekend and 2 fire days (yes, not snow, fire) we are going crazy looking for things to do. Yea for Abby who invited us all to lunch and a movie. Johnny Rockets was loud and crazy with the whole Clark clan there (except for Annie, so sad) but yummy and fun! Then it was off the see the Disney movie, The Game Plan. I had planned Ian's day just right and he actually cooperated with me and took his nap during the movie, so even I got to enjoy it. It was a great movie! Then back to the Morris' for ice cream sundays! Abby got a Nintendo DS so that is all everyone has been doing since then. Between ours and hers somebody always has one going. The school district called, and we are back to school tomarrow!!!! YEA!!!!!

No comments: