Sunday, November 25, 2007

Santa Claus is coming to town!

What a fun filled day! We decided that since it was Jordan, Annie, and Allie's last day in sunny California we better get a group picture with none other than Santa Claus! Boy, I wonder if he would have still showed up to our mall if he knew what was coming, 14 very crazy and loud Clark grandkids!!!! They each took a turn on Santa's lap. Ian just sat there and stared at him, no tears though, I was very impressed. Isabella wants a talking Barbie of the Island Princess Head, that you can do her hair! It was cute hearing her spit all of that out. Sophie wants a Nintendo DS. Do we really need more than one in the house? Oh, I always worry Christmas morning that they will be happy and excited but they always are and so very grateful! Olivia wants a ripstick and an ipod. Boy kids get more expensive the older they get.





We said our goodbye's to the Marsdens and went to see the movie ENCHANTED! The boys of course headed home to watch more football and took the baby boys too! What a help that was. Enchanted was an incredible movie. How often to you go see a movie and hear the whole audience laughing and giggling. It was so worth going to see. I would even take them again it was that good.
I am sad that the week is coming to an end but also excited to calm things down a bit. I love Christmas time!

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Darling picture, and we LOVED that movie!

The Marsden 6 said...

Dang, who took those amazing pix? I am so sad that the week went by oh so fast. I haven't even updated my blog becuase I have SO much to do its overwhelming. Soon, I promise.

Mandy said...

Awesome pictures! Isn't Black Friday so fun? I miss doing that with my mom and sisters.

My blog is festive with digital scrapping stuff, by the way. :) And I've been sewing the bags for Lehi Roller Mills mixes. Only 900 more and I'm DONE until next year. :)

Raimi said...

Hi Kerrie!
It is so fun to see all of those Clark grandkids! They are all darling! My Mom passed on your blog links. It has been fun to peek into your lives! I hope all is well!

Hugs!
Raimi