'Tis the season to start making and eating lots of good, gooey, sweet treats! Monday morning Andrea's mom, Karen, invited us to her house to have a baking day. We did it last year too and it was so much fun! It was Andrea, my Mom, Karen, Patricia, and I in the kitchen. Boy, do I have kitchen envy! The Vandy's just finished totally remodeling their kitchen, I could definitely deal with having their kitchen! So, what we do is all get together and make our own things and then at the end we take a little of everything! It is the first week of December and I have already delivered goodies to all of our primary teachers, home and visiting teaching families, and to some of the people we work with in our ward! How good does that feel? It was the perfect family home evening. We started with talking about giving and went out and delivered the goods. Isabella had the best time going to every single door and giving them their goodies! It made her very happy.
Well, the hectic week of the Nutcracker has begun. Monday we had dance at the studio and yesterday we were at Hart Auditorium rehearsing. Today is pictures and a dress rehearsal. Poor Ian hasn't seen me in two days, I have been in and out for two days now and it isn't stopping today. I am grateful Stan is home this week, I don't know how I would have done it without him. It is so much easier waiting during rehearsals, and running errands without the energy of a 20 month old at my side. Luckily today for our board meeting it is at the park, so I will take him and Bella with me.
Andrea took me to her kick boxing class Monday night, today is Wednesday and I am still having a hard time walking. C'est la vie! I can see how it would become addicting, I loved it! I can't wait to go back!
3 comments:
How fun, wish I was there! I want to see up close pix of your marshmellows!
Wow, I want that kitchen. But more than that I want moms and sisters close enough to go spend the day cooking with them.
I can understand the kitchen envy too! I want one like that too.
Post a Comment