




Okay, so today was a great way to start my crazy, busy week. It was so relaxing. I didn't have to cook, thanks Kimberly! Dinner was great by the way. I didn't have to teach. It was fast Sunday so a member of the Young Womans Presidency taught! Yea! We had nothing to do but just be at home and just go to church! It was so nice. We had Christmas music going all morning getting ready for church, I love this time of the year. Monday morning the chaos will begin!
So, you are probably wondering why the Title of this post is TOUCH! TOUCH! TOUCH! Let me just start by saying that we have the greates nursery leaders ever! Ian is soo soo lucky! They have actually been in there so long that they were Isabella's leaders as well. Anyhoo, they made gingerbread houses with the kids today. He carried that house with the biggest smile on his face and with such pride. He had to carry it to the car, hold it in his lap on the way home, and put it where he wanted it in the house. If you even looked at it, he would yell in his deep growling voice, TOUCH! TOUCH! TOUCH! He loved his house, that is untill he just couldn't stand it anymore and when everyone was in the back of the house getting ready for bed and prayers he snuck out and started going to town. He had to eat it.
Merry Christmas Little Man!
5 comments:
They really are the best, aren't they?
they will be missed, that is for sure!! Ian is so cute holding his house with such pride and joy.
That is the cutest post to date! I love it! We miss Ian Boy!
It took me a minute to figure out that was Ian. I couldn't recognize him with shorter hair; and he looks like such a little man. I can't wait to see him in January. We're counting down the days.
Holy Cow, Ian is so BIG! He's such a cute little man.
Post a Comment