So, after 2 days in the car and a stop at Grandma and Grandpa Utah's to spend the night we finally made it to Ashton, Idaho. BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE! Holy Cow! The drive actually was pretty smooth. Stan and I were wondering how did we ever travel as kids with our families. In one cute little Odyssey(I still love my car a year later)we had 2 Nintendo DS's, A Game boy Advanced, a laptop(for Nancy Drew games), 2 ipods, and the built in DVD system. Just as we thought everyone was starting to fall asleep for the night we started driving through a snow storm and the excitement got to them and they were wide awake until we got there at 11:30pm. We went to sleep and were back on the road by 8 to get to Rexberg by 11:30am. We met Annie, Allie, My Mom and Dad for a yummy lunch and then off to Annie's to play in the snow. Ian is just too classic in his snow clothes, anyone remember A Christmas Story? Everyone got rides on the snow mobile with Jordan, and their were plenty of snow angels made. Everyone went in to get warm and Isabella would not have that, it took me a while to get her inside. We are looking forward to a fun New Years Eve tonight, we bought fireworks in Vegas! Tomorrow, will bring more fun in the snow and hanging out with the fam!
When we get home I'll get Christmas posted finally!
Happy New Year Everyone!
6 comments:
So cute...I'm glad someone likes the snow, I know I don't like being out in it!!! Where's Scotty Potty?
Yea! Thanks for leaving a comment Annie, now I know at least someone reads my blog. We are having fun aren't we!
Sure no prob. if we just communicate this way everyone will think we have lots of blogging buddies when they see all our comments. Wahoo!
your experience sounds like ours. The kids were SO excited to see the snow. I am excited to take our new odyssey on a road trip. I am sure I will wonder how we ever all squished in our wagon. I can remember being little and all 8 of my familiy squishing into a 6 person car for trips!
loosks like sooooo much fun!!! wish we were there!!!...kacy
looks really cold... and fun! :) there's nothing like spending time with family. enjoy your trip. hope the ride home just as smoothly.
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment