Ian has found his passion! Monster Trucks! He is my first kid that could care less about TV. Face it, Moms appreciate the TV every now and then, we can get something done when they are watching. Ian has always cared less about the TV untill one day at Grandma and Grandpa's house he discovered Monster Jam! He could watch it for
ever! He
is so animated and he is more fun to watch then the Monster Trucks.
Well, Santa knew my boy! In his stocking was a ticket to the Monster Jam in Aneheim on January 12th. Stan, my Dad, Kris, Rodney, and Scott got them as well. It was a boys night out! They got there early and were able to hang around and walk the pits and loved every minute of it. Ian's favorites are
Batman and Grave Digger.
I have a feeling their will be more of these nights to come. The girls get the High School Musical concerts and the boy gets Monster Trucks!
I'll work on getting a video of him watching the trucks on TV. Yes, they are always on our DVR now. Forget the DoodleBops we do
MONSTER TRUCKS!
4 comments:
i'm amazed that the loud noises didn't scare him... and i love that he LOVES it!! that is so cute. i suppose everyone's got "their thing"!! :)
Oh Ian Boy, what a stud!!! Looks like fun for the boys although I'm thinking I'll take Allie to the Doodlebops concert on March 1 in LA. Do you and Ian want to come?
Yea, I am in, although Ian doesn't know who the Doodlebops are. I'll get him aquanted.
seriously cracking up here.
Post a Comment