Monday, February 4, 2008

Hannah Montana!


Hannah Montana is something you hear daily in our house. I decided since we couldn't get tickets to the concert (who could?), I would treat the girls to the next best thing. Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus in 3D! It was a girls day out. We went out to Simi Valley and saw her concert on the big screen! We had such a great time. The Morris', Arbuckles, and Baldwins all joined us and we brought Lacey as well. We then had a great lunch together. Poor Sophie wasn't feeling well during the movie and had decided at lunch she had had enough. I felt her head and the poor girl was burning up. Today is Monday and she is still home with me, we stayed home from church yesterday too. It is wierd, no symptoms, just a fever. None the less even she was glad that we went.


A picture of the girls with their 3D glasses on.





We came home and spent the rest of our day outside! We finally are having some decent weather. The bikes, scooters, pogo sticks, ripsticks, balls and trucks were all outside!Isabella even finally got to open her moon sand that she got for Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa Utah.




Kris couldn't stand it. BOYS WILL BE BOYS! He had to get in on the fun and started racing Ian and Scott down the driveway! Ian still won!

5 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

What a great outing for your girls! Fun times.

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

The boys cheat! I should have won.

Uncle Kris

Lauren Green said...

How fun!!! What a perfect Girl's Day =) Say hi to the family for me!!

~Lauren

Raimi said...

Looks like fun! This is something I will never experince @ my house (the HM rage). What a darling bunch of girls!

Raimi

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

Now THAT looks like fun!! Such cute girls... and fun little boys!