Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day!



I love any chance we get to celebrate a holiday! The girls went to school decked out today in their Tshirts, hair bows and St. Patty Day tatoos. I thought they looked dang cute. One of Olivia's teachers, whom I am not happy with at all lately, made her take it off before she would answer a question. What a bahumbug! I am way over teachers thinking they can overide parents decisions. Ugh! I am almost looking forward to parent teacher conference with her, actually not really, she kind of scares me! Ian wanted a tatoo too. He has to do anything his sisters do. Monkey see, Monkey do! I love my cute kids. They make me smile (most of the time)!

4 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Darling! Mine all looked cute when the day started but didn't get a picture by 5 and by then it was all over! :)

The Marsden 6 said...

Eww, I'm not liking Livvies teacher much right now either, what a butthead!

Sara said...

I think the tattoos are cute! I'd be ticked at the teacher too!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

we didn't even leave the hose to see everyone look so cute so I'm glad you posted pics! they are dang cute!