1. What is his name? Stanford Brent Edwards
2. How long have you been married? It will be 12 years this August! Where does the time go? We were supposed to go to Hawaii for our 10 year but Ian happened, maybe this year!
3. How long did you date for? I knew him about a year before we started dating, by the time we finally got down to business, it was February 1996, engaged in May 1996, and married in August 1996.
4. Who eats more sweets? Hello! A few of Stan's nicknames: The Candy Man, The Cookie Monster, it is a joke that his breakfast of Champions is a bag of skittles and a coke. However, he doesn't like chocolate and I am a chocoholic!
5. Who said "I love you" first? He is still in so much trouble for that one! He still thinks it is funny but me, in the heat of the moment told him I loved him and his reply was, "Thank You"! Can you believe it, thank you? What was he thinking? He claims that when he said it for the first time he wanted to say it first not as a reply, I guess he is a bit of a romantic, but was I ticked that night!!
6. Who is taller? Stan the Man!
7. Who can sing better? I am a Clark, I don't sing, I am tone deaf! I love Stan's voice and I love that he knows the words to every song he has ever heard. He gets crazy in the car when we are going for long drives. It makes me smile
8. Who is smarter? I don't know who I would say was smarter, but I love the knowledge that man has in his brain. I would probably say he is smarter because of his memory but I definitely got better grades than him!
9. Who does the laundry? Oh please, do I even need to answer that one?
10. Who pays the bills? Paying bills is sooo not my talent, definitely Stan. We have tried me doing the bills, Stan does it much better!
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed then I would be on the right.
12. Who makes dinner? Another silly question, ME! Stan would never make anything green. He does do the BBQing.
13. Who drives? Always Stan! I think he was a truck driver in the pre-existence! That boy can drive for days.
14. Who is more stubborn? Stan
15. Who kissed who first? I opened my door one night to find Stan standing there and before I could even say Hi, he grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me! It was a really good first kiss!
16. Who asked who out first? I honestly don't know. Did we go out? When we were dating I was going to school full time and working 40 hours a week at Nordstrom and he was working full time. We were with each other every possible minute we could be though.
17. Who proposed? Stan! He totally surprised me. I had no idea that it was coming.
18. Who wears the pants? I like to think we each have a leg in. He probably thinks I do and I think he does.
I tag any and all of you reading this. Maybe I'm a dork but I think they are fun to read, so get blogging! Especially Allie, it has been too long!
8 comments:
I love that. You are so cute!
I have been waiting for a new post! It was a good one too! I can't believe you have been married almost 12 years...your old!
Thanks for playing! I must be a dork too! I like reading these things! Yeah for the 12 year mark. We are right behind you!
Raimi
I love reading all your new stuff, especially the pics of the kids. I have not had a single minute this last month with working in ER and with Jensen. How do you do it with 4 kids? You're amazing! I'll update my blog right now, you'll be very impressed.
Check out ittybittyphotos.blogspot.com
Your girls and Ian are on it. They look so cute. I miss them so much.
12 years!!! Are you kidding me? i can't believe it! loved reading your list. so funny.
and i'd LOVE to come to cali btw!
I love this!
Post a Comment