It was crazy hair day Friday at school! Don't they look so dang cute! Don't you want to know how I did it? I bet you do. Everyone loved their new do's. They loved the attention and being asked all day long, how they did it!
After school we just hung out front all day so the kids could play. Isabella had been such a chicken about trying to ride a two Wheeler. Her training wheels broke a while back so she had just been razoring around. I was trying to motivate her to try and not be scared so I told her if she could ride her two wheeler by Friday she could have a day at Disneyland alone with Stan or I. That was all she needed. She know rides a two wheeler and Stan and Bella will be playing at the happiest place on earth one day next week. Yea, she wants Stan to take her! Traitor! JK. I love that she loves her daddy!
!
5 comments:
That looks so cool, your really not going to let us in on your secret of how you did it!?
That is seriously awesome! You have to tell, come on!
Love the hair! How'd you do that?
You put a plastic cup in there, didn't you?! Looks awesome. :) (That's my best guess, b/c I used to be a teacher and we had crazy hair days, too...)
Post a Comment