Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday!

  1. I have been slacking on my April birthdays! I wanted to make sure and give a shout out to all those who I have missed! May all your dreams come true in the year to come!

    Mia Bambini! We love your cute smile! I am so happy that you are 3 now! We Love You!

  2. Little baby Kira isn't a baby any more! Where did the year go? We can't wait to see your cute face this summer. Ian boy misses you as do the rest of us!

    Happy Birthday Erin! Next year I think we need to come to town and help you celebrate so we can go to Arctic Circle and have real fry sauce! Wee hope you had a great one. We love you!


3 comments:

The Marsden 6 said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

Wow Kira is already one! happy birthday Erin and Kira and our little Mia!

annalisa said...

What? Kira is already a year old! Crazy!
Ok, to answer your questions...
spts come from lelly's blog: http://lellysmusings.blogspot.com/. She assigns a self-portrait tuesday assignment on friday and you post it on tuesday.
Jill, the queen of blogging (http://www.jmsmusings.blogspot.com/) puts together a blog party every summer for this group of bloggers (mostly mormon) that read each others' blogs. You're not going to be in town this weekend by any chance are you?