Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Saturday and Sunday!

We did nothing and loved every minute of it! This weekend was so beyond relaxing. I love conference weekend. Hanging out in PJs, putzing around the house, enjoying eachother. Although my kids didn't see me much! I started Twilight last week and this weekend I finished it,went and bought the sequal, New Moon and finished that! Fun, easy reads. If you haven't go get them!

7 comments:

The Marsden 6 said...

I just finished Twlight too! I need to get New Moon today. I've been waiting to see that video of Bella on the Monkey Bars, where is it?

KickButtMommy said...

Oh yes, Twilight is dangerous!

Raimi said...

I have read all three of them & loved them! I am patiently awaiting for another one :)! Yeah for relaxing weekends!

Anonymous said...

i need to finish twilight im only on like pg. 200

TheKeilShpeel said...

Yes yes.. I loved these books. Finished all 3 in 4 days, totally ignored Kyle and everything during those 4 days... like Heather said.. they are dangerous.

Kathy Clark said...

Yea!!!! It's working. Thanks Kerrie!

annalisa said...

Book 4 comes out this year. And the movie is under way too. It's all my friends talk about.