Stanford * Kerrie * Olivia * Sophie * Isabella * Ian
That screaming was stinkin' hilarious! It almost made me cry how excited she is. Man, you are going to have TROUBLE with that girl!
Wasn't the worth every penny!? Totally cute, I can't wait to see her wearing them in real life!
I love her little scream! She is so excited. What good parents she has... :)
That is so cute! What little girl (or boy for that matter) shouldn't get what they really want for their birthday! Happy birthday Isabella. Being born on 5/16 is a GREAT day in my book:)
That is too much fun!! She is a lucky little girl! What a good mommy you are =)
hahaha... i could be wrong, but i think she liked them!
that was so cute. I think it was worth it Mom. They looked very cute on her feet on Sunday. Dad better start saving up for the high school years.
Yeah!!! She got her shoes! That video is so stinkin' cute 7 so is she! Have a good one!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That screaming was stinkin' hilarious! It almost made me cry how excited she is. Man, you are going to have TROUBLE with that girl!
Wasn't the worth every penny!? Totally cute, I can't wait to see her wearing them in real life!
I love her little scream! She is so excited. What good parents she has... :)
That is so cute! What little girl (or boy for that matter) shouldn't get what they really want for their birthday! Happy birthday Isabella. Being born on 5/16 is a GREAT day in my book:)
That is too much fun!! She is a lucky little girl! What a good mommy you are =)
hahaha... i could be wrong, but i think she liked them!
that was so cute. I think it was worth it Mom. They looked very cute on her feet on Sunday. Dad better start saving up for the high school years.
Yeah!!! She got her shoes! That video is so stinkin' cute 7 so is she! Have a good one!
Post a Comment