She is so good and such a little Hottie!!! I can't even tell you how happy it makes me that I have 2 girls to do that with! I just hope they love dancing as much as I want them too!
Just remember as fun as it is it costs! Those costumes, expensive, class, expensive, tickets to the recital, expensive. Then you have to buy the dvd, the recital t-shirt, the pictures..... It doesn't end. But you never think of any of that when you see their smile on stage. It is all worth it.
Way to go Sophie Annie! You're amazing and very limber at that. You're a great dancer. We can't wait to see some more of your dancing when we come in July for your baptism.
9 comments:
She is so good and such a little Hottie!!!
I can't even tell you how happy it makes me that I have 2 girls to do that with! I just hope they love dancing as much as I want them too!
Just remember as fun as it is it costs! Those costumes, expensive, class, expensive, tickets to the recital, expensive. Then you have to buy the dvd, the recital t-shirt, the pictures..... It doesn't end. But you never think of any of that when you see their smile on stage. It is all worth it.
what a performer! she is awesome! Great job sophie!
Great job Sophie!
Love the green costumes! Good job, wish we could've seen it! Me
Great job sophe. What a dancer!
Way to go Sophie Annie! You're amazing and very limber at that. You're a great dancer. We can't wait to see some more of your dancing when we come in July for your baptism.
You are a dancer extraordinaire! :]
That's so great! I love tap!
Post a Comment