I am so sad we had the greatest day at the beach and I didn't take my camera. What was I thinking? I will definitley have to get some pictures from my friends to post at a later date. So every Wednesday we head to the beach with a bunch of people from church. The kids look forward to it every week and love hanging out, boogy boarding, and playing with their friends on the beach. Today we were joined by our good friends, Troy and Jen Arnold, and their two sons Cole and Grayson. My girls love their boys and they have the greatest time seeing each other. Sophie was a bit of a stinker today because she was so all consumed with her girl friends even though she was the one most excited to see them. Isabella is still concerned that they are going to go back to Utah before she gets to see them again this week. Unfortunately with Stan's work schedule and their jam packed week I don't know if we will get to. I think they might have to wait until we are in Utah this fall. I am so thankful for good friends and the times we get to spend together. Stan and I both have such close friends that don't live near us but it is always great to see them and knowing that they are always there if we need them.
Did I mention the dolphins pulled through again today. Every week this summer the dolphins have been hanging out at our beach and today they were going crazy. Usually they just surf the waves and swim back and forth, but today they were jumping totally out of the water. We got quite the show. I could sit on the beach and watch them for hours.
3 comments:
Oh man! I missed the dolphin show?
How FUN! I remember having sea otters and dolphins with us while we boogey boarded when we were little!
Beach day is great. It was fun to see you!!!
Post a Comment