Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I was so LOST until I found Josh!

Yes, JOSH HOLLOWAY loves me! Ok, so maybe not, but he was nice enough to take a picture with me! I recognized his voice before I recognized him, I am not a huge fan of the show but who doesn't know Sawyers voice? They have been filming a movie in my neighborhood so I went with Kim and my friend Kathy to check it out tonight. Actually we thought it was just a commercial. When they film within so many feet from your home they have to notify you the week previous that they will be there. On the notification they put it was a commercial for Whole Foods so we walked down just to watch for a bit. We were way excited to see it wasn't a commercial but a movie with Hillary Duff, Winona Ryder, Josh Holloway, and Sean Asten(the hobbit from Lord of the Rings). I was the only one brave or dumb enough to go talk to them. They were all more than nice. I love Winona Ryder and after talking with her I think the little thief (ouch, that was mean) was more than friendly and I enjoyed talking to her as well as Sean. Anyway I love living near LA and seeing how everything gets made. I do realize more and more that actors are just very normal people working for a living, but am still fascinated and love watching things get made! Who knows maybe someday I will get my dream and become a movie star!

13 comments:

The Marsden 6 said...

I am so jealous! I love famouse people, even famous thiefs!!! Did your girls get to see Hillary Duff?

KickButtMommy said...

OH! HE IS SO HOT! I really want to touch his pecs! :) Way to put yourself out there, Kerrie!

Nicole Nixon said...

how cool!

Kathy Clark said...

I should have come over, I was being lazy! Call me tonight if they're still filming.
MOM

Jared and Brianne said...

You are one lucky lady because he is HOT! =) I'm like Annie...I love famous people! Can't get enough of People magazine! It's a little obsessive! -Brianne

TheKeilShpeel said...

I feel dumb.. I have no idea who that guy is.. I'd love to see the others though.. Are they filming at the park?

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Too cool!! So are you done reading Breaking Dawn yet? I just finished!!!

Sara said...

Oh my gosh! I am soooo jealous!

Living on love. said...

I WISH I WAS THERE! HOW FUN! He is so darn adorable!

Cate said...

I love him in 'Lost', he is definately the hottie of the show. I admire your bravery!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

fun! I don't know about his beard though. so cool.

Raimi said...

I am not a LOST fan either, but he is still cute! How fun for your guys to meet all of those celebs! What is the name of the film?

Allie said...

I think he is so beautiful! And look at you, you fit right in. Very cool! You'll have to let us know what movie it is when it comes out.