Ian: Hi Scott, You in Utah?
Scott: I am going to the slide?
Ian: I am wearing Daddy's socks
Scott: I am going to the slide.(the Alpine Slide)
Ian: Can I come with you?
Scott: yes
Ian: Come home and play with me.
Well, today brought another pool party. Three Thursdays in a row, Sophie last week, Isabella this week, and Olivia next week. Isabella had the greatest time having her friends over for a play date in the pool. I can't believe they will all be in kindergarten in just 2 weeks. What happened to my baby? With her friends just being five years old we just did a couple of hours, I was afraid three or four might be too much for them. I was wrong. I think they could have kept on swimming. Actually they probably spent as much time out of the pool chalking and on the playground than they did in the pool. They made whirlpools in the hot tub and of course had diving contests. Look how cute these series of pictures turned out. I seriously love Stan's camera and that you can take a series of pictures, not to mention underwater!
Elise, Lacey, Brianne, Sadie, and Isabella!
They had tonz of fun on the teeter totter! Lacey and Isabella
Olivia was a good little lifeguard. I told the two big girls they were helpers at Isabella's party(Sophie got busted so wasn't able to party), Liv did a great job. She played games, judged the dives, did chalk make-up and gave the girls rides when they wanted. Woo Hoo, she is almost baby sitting age. What will life be like with a live in babysitter!

One more party to go, I am having a good time seeing my girls have a good time. Isn't that what being a Mom is all about! I wish that was all it was about~!
Olivia was a good little lifeguard. I told the two big girls they were helpers at Isabella's party(Sophie got busted so wasn't able to party), Liv did a great job. She played games, judged the dives, did chalk make-up and gave the girls rides when they wanted. Woo Hoo, she is almost baby sitting age. What will life be like with a live in babysitter!
One more party to go, I am having a good time seeing my girls have a good time. Isn't that what being a Mom is all about! I wish that was all it was about~!
9 comments:
HOW FUN! I wish we had a pool. That camera is amazing! What a great series of pictures you got. We miss you guys so much! We wish we could join in on ANY fun with you all!
Scott keeps asking to go home to play with Ian!
I want that camera! It gets the coolest pictures! thanks for having Lacey over!
I love the sequence shot. How fun that she has so many friends her age. We'll have to do get togethers with the boys soon too.
Your kids look like they are having quite the fun summer. the new apartment is in santa clara (saratoga and keily neighorhood).
What a great mom! Looks like your girls had a great time!
FUN, FUN, FUN! I wish our 6 girls and 2 boys were next door to each other...there would be many hours in the pool! What fun you have with your gang!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pix of your beautiful girls from their modeling careers. They really are pretty, Kerrie, and that is no surprise when you look at their MOMMY! :)
Enjoy your last week! I know from my sisters in laws that school starts there next Wed. BUMMER! (or YAY! :):)
LOVE your blog!
be looking of mine by the end of the summer! :)
Je t'aime, mon petit coeur de beurre!
Bisoux
Keri
That phone conversation is too funny! That's so great your kids are so close to their cousins. I never really had that chance since I lived so far away but I'm hoping my kids are close to theirs.
You have such acute family!!! It is fun to see what you guys are up to. I got the blog address from Stan's mom. I am just getting into it.
Post a Comment