Thursday, September 11, 2008

Orange chicken again!?

So, my kids have a crazy obsession with orange chicken! They always ask for it, when they don't get it they cry and when I take them to get it they cry because they don't get it enough. I am over Panda, I don't think they ever will be. Wednesdays in out house is crazy, the girls leave for school in the morning and we go until about 8:00. It is a crazy exhausting day. The least I can do while shuttling Olivia and Sophie back and forth from dance and the Tutoring Club is take the "I" babies to Panda. They eat and eat and are so good and just happy to be there with me! As much as I am sick of the place I love being there with them and spending that time together.
My Isabella is falling apart. Yes, she lost another tooth today. It was actually cute, her bottom tooth has been way too loose for days but she didn't want it to fall out until Annie got here. She is here. Olivia came home from soccer and got a ball in the face and lost her tooth that has been way too loose. When she got home I told Isabella it was time, the tooth fairy needed to only make one trip to our house and she let me pull it out. She is such a brave girl. So good night sweet Isabella sleep tight with your tooth pillow under your sweet head and enjoy growing up and being a big girl! It is all happening way to fast for me!


6 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

It's so cute to teach Bella's age at church. Bella and Brianne are the first two in the class to lose a tooth and they are soo proud of it and had to tell me as soon as they walked into the Primary room.

KickButtMommy said...

Christian is obsessed with Panda's orange chicken. The only thing I like there is the chicken and mushrooms. I mean what kind of place does not have cashew chicken? DUH!

Cate said...

Kerrie have you ever tried the frozen orange chicken at Trader Joe's my kids love it!!! it heats up in 5 min. it's great :)

Bella is so cute!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Orange chicken! I'm not a fan of Panda either. If you go to my blog there is a blog site called my kitchen cafe that has a good orange chicken recipe. You should make it sometime and your kids will think you are the coolest. :)
Thanks for your comment. I love to hear about what people were doing on that day. Scary for Stan! I can't believe it took him 3 weeks to get home! Must have been scary for you.

Bubbles said...

I love orange chicken too. Especially from Costco. It's the best. Hey thanks for coming over the other day V.T.!!:)

The Marsden 6 said...

Panda is like my favorite food to get when I am here! Idaho sucks, it doesn't have panda!
Thanks for waiting for me Bella, I love that she waited for me, melts my heart!