
By noon today we had been to three soccer games in crazy 100 degree weather! And, I loved every minute of it. All of my girls are playing this year. It is Isabella's
first year and she is loving it. I think she was way more nervous for her game than she was her first day of kindergarten! She did such a great job. She is playing in the U6 division, so there are only 3 kids on the field at a time and no goalie. She made herself the designated goalie. She was so funny whenever the other team got close she would get in front of their goal so they couldn't score. I guess I may have a competitive one on my hands. She was even lucky enough to play against a team with three of her friends from church, Brianne, Sadie, and Ella. Her team is THE PINK SPARKLES, and she has her cousins Gabrielle and Lacey on the team. Her coach is her Aunt Kim and Uncle Kris. I think we are in for a good year with her.
The Team
Nice throw in Isabella! Daddy coaching her from the sidelines!
THE PINK ROCKERS is Sophie's U10 team. She, #2, ran more than any other girl on her team today. I was so proud of her! She played defense, offense, and goalie(I hated that)!

Olivia's was our last game of the day and by then it was so hot and I was sick of dragging kids from field to car to field back to car to another field that I didn't even take one picture at hers. She is on TEAM TROUBLE MAKERS! What can I say, she played great, she loves soccer and is talented at it! I can't wait to see what this season brings for my three girls.
What a blessing it is to have healthy, active children!
7 comments:
I love Bella's team name they are such girls!!!
so much fun! WE LOVE SOCCER!
Too cute! I love soccer!! Too bad Sarah can't play with her cousins!
I love seeing kids in shin guards - SO CUTE!
What a cute name Bella has for her team! I love it!
can't wait to make it the big girls games!
I wish I could see them playing soccer. I loved soccer games. I can't wait till Jensen and Ian are playing.
Post a Comment