Isabella: Mommy, Why does Daddy always carry his wallet?
Mommy: Well, it has his money in it and credit cards....
Isabella: So why does he take it all the time if he never buys us anything?
Oh, if you could hear her cute voice and could have heard the seriousness in her voice.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so cute! I love little Bella Bug! I wish I could hear that voice, it's the cutest voice EvEr!!!
LOVE IT! Dont they say the cutest things! You have beautiful kids, even your girlie that wont use PRODUCT!!!!:):)
love it! serves you right, Ker, for being such a girlie-girl yourself.
Enjoy time with that boy of yours. it is fun, huh? goes way too fast!
love and miss you!
Bisoux,
Keri
Miss you, Bella Buggers! Can't wait to see you guys in January. I don't really have a date of when we'll be in Utah yet. We were thinking Jan 1-12.
This actually made me giggle out lud...what a cutie!
I'm laughing so hard! They are so honest, aren't they?!
I can almost hear her saying that. I miss being able to talk to her so much, she is the CUTEST talker. Grandma Utah
Post a Comment