Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM !
Olivia: I love Grandma because she can do lots of stuff! I hope you have a Happy Birthday because you are cool and you are my Grandma!
Sophie: I love Grandma because she is pretty and nice to us. She always has candy for me at The Tutoring Club.
Isabella: I love Grandma because I like her kisses and she went and saw High School Musical 3 with me!
Ian: I love Grandma because I get to go potty in her Tutoring Club toilet!

My Mom is my best friend! I can talk to her about anything, she is fun to hang out with, has great taste, always looks beautiful, and she is MY MOM! What a lucky girl that I am. Happy Birthday Mom, I hope you have a great day and may all your dreams come true this year!
I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Kathy Clark said...

Thanks Edwards family! Love you guys too! Grandma

The Marsden 6 said...

She is the BEST!

Raimi said...

Happy Birthday Kathy! We love & miss you!