Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat

So last night was our best TRUNK-OR-TREAT to date! The chili cook off was amazing, the company superb, and the costumes a joy to look at. My kids had the time of their life and looked great, if I do say so myself. Isabella (Lava Girl), Olivia (Camp ROCK), Ian (Woody), and Sophie (Wonder Woman)
Ian shooting the Storm Trooper


Brooke, Gabrielle, Isabella, and Lacey



Buzz Lightyear (Scott) and Woody

grafitti on Olivia's rock! Olivia Edwards loves Joe Jonas
True Love Always!

Olivia and her friends, Abby, Hailey, MacKenzie, and Kaiten

It took my poor Olivia FOREVER to finally win a cupcake!

Ian at the end of the night!


Lava Girl was the hit of the night, great costume and great dancing! Everyone was just standing around to watch my cute girl shake her thing and shake it she did!


6 comments:

Mandy said...

LOve Olivia's costume!!!

KickButtMommy said...

I loved Olivia's costume and that she came up with the idea herself. I love how artistic and original she is. I also loved little Lava Girl since that is all the rage with my kids right now.

The Marsden 6 said...

They all looked so cute. All of their costumes fit their personality so PeRfEcT!!! I say this every year but I SO want to be there for halloween next year!

Kathy Clark said...

Annie, You could come for Halloween and stay for Thanksgiving!!! MOM

Jyll said...

I have to say I love Olivia's costume, classic!! And there is no way wonder woman would be able to dress like that here! It's been beautiful - upper 60's/70's, but it's chilly willy at night! Glad you guys had a great night. Our trunk or treat is on Halloween...what's up with that??

Brynnly and Alan said...

I love these costumes. Very creative Kerrie!