Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Eve and day at school!

So, at school the kindergartners get to wear their costumes to school and be in a parade! They actually weave in and out of all the classrooms so everyone can see them. They have such a great time! Ian and I walked to school with Isabella and hung out for the parade, then the rest of the day they got to have a Halloween Party! Bella Bug, or I mean Lava Girl. had a great day!
Isabella walking to school with her cousins, Gabrielle and LaceyIn the parade!class picture!Isabella parading through Sophie's classroom.On to the 5th grade class, we found Olivia!
So after the parade, I was officially on room mom duty. I am a room mom for Olivia and Sophie's class. I couldn't be in two places at once so my friend and other room mom took over in 3rd grade and I spent my time in 5th. Isabella came over to Olivia's class when Kindergarten got out and helped me with the homemade rootbeer! The kids loved it.
Olivia and her friends decorating bat cookies.

Sophie with her friend, Lucy, and Mrs. Bartlette at her party.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun, fun time!