So, I just read that Twilight was #1at the box office this weekend! No surprise there. It far exceeded their expectations and so have officially announced that they will go ahead with New Moon with the same actors for Edward and Bella! Lets just hope they recast Jasper (what a joke he was!).
We had so much fun at the MIDNIGHT showing. thankfully Kacy and Calli were so excited they went and got in line for us at 4:30. How crazy is that , even with tickets we had to wait in a crazy long line. I didn't get there until after 8, thanks to my hubby being out of town. My Dad pulled through and came and hung with my babies until 2:45 in the morning. It was fun visiting with my nieces, mom, sisters, Andrea, my friend, Kathie and Vicki, and tons of the young women from my ward.
The first half hour of the show Andrea and I just watched in shock at how crazy bad the acting was. I thought the dialogue was awful and didn't flow well at all. The scene in the chemistry room, awful. However, I loved the characters, the baseball scene was by far my fave! I am happy that I went and will definitely be there for New Moon!
4 comments:
Looks like a fun night out. I am still hoping to see it soon!
Annalisa is making all us girls go on Friday. I hope I enjoy it as much as you did. ;) Looks like a great night! Hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving this year!
I'm so excited to see this! Hopefully this weekend. What a fun time you had though!
I love your new blog template. Very festive! And I am so jealous you have seen Twilight. Most of the women in the ward went when I was working. And I'm still trying to talk Reed into going with me.
Post a Comment