Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve

I love Christmas Eve. Growing up it was the night that we spent at my Grandma's house celebrating Christmas and now it is the night my kids spend at their Grandma's house doing the very same thing. My Mom is an amazing cook, she always make everything perfect. It always tastes better when she makes it! She sets a beautiful table and her house definitly sets the spirit of the night from her decorations, to the candles lite, to the music in the background, right down to the homemade sugar cookies!The grandkids always have fun doing the nativity, this year it was put together by my Sophie and she did an amazing job, even with some kids not wanting to play the parts they were assigned. It all came together. This year Olivia and Abby put together a great program as well which included Christmas Carols and dances!

The kids had a great time when it came time for The Wise Men to come and see us and tell us their side of the story. I just don't know how wise these men were. Rodney played the trumpet for the program, it was so fun and everyone loved it.

Then of course it was on to opening one present of the night......................

JAMMIES!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

How blessed you are to be a part of such an AWESOME family! It looks like you had the perfect Christmas Eve.....

Melinda said...

What cute pj's!

Raimi said...

Looks like a wonderful night! I love all the pictures! Have a happy new years eve!

Allie and Reed said...

I love seeing all the pictures of the girls and Ian with all their presents. Man, they are spoiled. Well I can't wait to see all you guys, very soon I hope.