Friday, January 9, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME

Well, I am happy to be home in my own bed and excited to once again have my kids on a schedule(they all were in bed by and asleep by 8:00 last night, woo woo!) We have had an incredible 3 weeks off of school and have enjoyed every minute of it. Annie and Jordan were here for Christmas and New Years and then we headed to Utah and just got home yesterday!We got to be there for the SUGAR BOWL, go Utes!, a baptism, and to see our new niece Morgan Elizabeth Barbee. Now we are HOME!
However Olivia brought the stomach flu home with us! At least she waited to barf until we pulled onto our street after a 9 hour and 15 minute drive ( I know we made crazy good time!). My little girl is my mini me when it comes to being sick, she cries, and hates HATES hates to barf. She would be on the bathroom floor crying, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy" and I would sit there and rub her back and hold her hair back(Stan took his turn as well, of course). As much as I do not like seeing my babies sick, it was good to know even at 10 years old, she needs me and counts on me. I will always be there!
Well, with a sick daughter, actually she feels much better today, and loads of laundry and Christmas to take down, also a YW lesson to prepare you might have to wait until Sunday to see pictures and here all about it.
SO, STAY TUNED.......................................................

5 comments:

Raimi said...

I hope she feels better soon! having the flu is a drag!

Melinda said...

Hope she feels better soon :)
I don't like laundry

Kerrie said...

i do feal alot better!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And of corse its UTAHHOEINS!!!!!!!
OF CORSE YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olivia Edwards said...

That was Olivia's comment, she didn't sign herself in! And, she is much better, off helping Grandpa with the COBRA!

Grandma Utah said...

Olivia, I am so glad you are feeling better, I wonder where that came from. We had so much fun, and are glad you could come, can't wait until next time. We love you all. Grandma