January 1st, 2009 MORGAN ELIZABETH BARBEE was born!
She was the first girl born at St. Mark's Hospital in 2009 (3rd baby). She weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. We were so worried that we weren't going to get to see her because she wasn't due until after we had planned to come home. Stan's sister Erin looked incredible, she never acted like she had just had a baby. We are so excited for them and their new addition.Thank you little girl for coming early so we could meet you! Unfortunatly Ian was sick the whole entire time we were there so we kept him away. Come to think of it, I don't even know if her realized Aunt Erin had a baby!
We also were there for Jonah's baptism. Happy Belated Birthday Jonah! He turned 8 the day after Christmas. It was a special day. The girls sang with Jonah and Stan gave a talk. We are proud of him and the decision he made to follow our Savior, Jesus Christ and be baptised a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
And how can I forget we were in Utah for the Sugar Bowl! We spent the evening at the Arnolds and had a great time! They know how to throw a party. And our kids have so much fun with their kids! Thanks for having us Troy and Jen! Go Utes!
A picture of the Edwards grandkids, how fast we grew, there are 9 now! CRAZY!
2 comments:
So cute!!! I love all the fun pictures :)
We were in St George when you passed through! We spent Dec 31- Jan 3 there visiting my parents and having fun. Thanks for commenting on my blog and "finding" me again. I've had a great time reading through a lot of your posts and learning more about your life and all the Clarks for that matter. Tell everyone hi for me.
One of these days I may get a Facebook account. It's just one more time waster on the computer for me when I have so much to do in "real life." But I'll keep tabs on you through your blog!
Post a Comment