Tuesday was sledding at Murray Park. Ian was still icky sick and was up all night again with a fever so I decided not to take him out in the snow! Vern, Reed, Allie, Jensen, Stanford, and my girls all headed out and from what I hear had a great time, not thanks to Isabella. I guess she threw a tantrum the whole time because she didn't want to go down a hill alone, and down a hill alone she went. While they were having fun in the snow Ian and I went to the mall. I love Nordstrom, it makes me happy, sick I know!


Allie and OLIVIA Allie and SOPHIE

ISABELLA BUG throwing her tantrum. I think the picture is priceless!
After being out all day(oh I forgot I went to Tai Pan too, great store) we headed to dinner and then to the Taylors to hang out. My girls were happy to stay home with Grandma and Grandpa Utah so we took advantage and went to dinner at THE WASATCH BROILER! It was my fav restauraunt when we lived there. Doesn't it look yummy?

Stan and Ian enjoyed it! And then we way overstayed our welcome but had a great time with Mike and Lynette!
5 comments:
Glad you had a good trip to Utah. I bet your glad to be back to nice weather though! I'm sick of snow!
So I have always heard you talk of Wasatch Broiler and wanted to go...until I saw the food. That's looks DiSgUsTiNg!!!
Looks like such a fun trip! Sorry we missed you. Next time you are in town, I'll go to Tai Pan with you. I love that store! :) Glad you guys had a good time.
I do love that picture of Isabella!!! ME
It was so fun, just wasn't long enough. The picture of Isabella is the best. It was the perfect week.
Post a Comment