I love that we can go to the park year around where we live! Even with all of the rain lately the weather has cooperated and let us go each Wednesday to our wards organized park day. It is so fun to let the kids get out and play with their friends and I get to visit with mine! these pictures were actually from a couple of weeks ago, I didn't take my camera with me today. We look forward to it each week!
Kannon, Mia, IAN, and Scott enjoying some snacks.
5 comments:
Look at you...your blog is so nice and updated, love it! I love park days in the summer, looks like fun, HuRrY Up sPrInG!!!!
Park day is the best.
Oh, looks so warm! I'm so jealous! I'm dyin for some warm weather here!
Gotta love teh CA. weather :). The kiddos look happy & cute!
I so miss the park! Soon the snow will be gone here... I hope!
Post a Comment