Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Poor Sick Sophie
has been on the couch since Sunday morning. Actually it started Saturday night. Stan and I got home late from the temple to find Sophie still awake and crying because she didn't feel well. She had a sore throat and a stomach ache...... strep throat, right?! Especially since Lacey had strep last week. So I went to church Sunday because I had a lesson to teach and Stan stayed home and took Sophie to urgent care. After three hours at Facey (I have yet to have an even decent experience at Facey Urgent Care) the doctor spent 21/2 minutes with Sophie and said she was find, didn't even do a throat culture. I was furious! Anyway we hoped he was right, well today was Wednesday and she still wasn't better so I took her to our pediatrician (greatest office ever!). They did a strep test, mono test, she is healthy! Well, I think my sweet girl has zero pain tolerance and just kind of loves being home even though she loves school too! All it took was our ped. doctor to say you are fine and by 3:15 she was asking if she could go to ballet today. I am happy to announce she came home happy feeling well and will be at school tomorrow! Lets cross our fingers she wakes up as happy.
I love this picture of her! This is how she spent her last four days on the couch. This picture will tell you about my sweet Sophie. Oh, she just makes me smile. Each day after we decided she would stay home she would collect all of her things and get herself organized for the day. Notice left to right: her HSM box with her pixos, homework, pencil pouch, lap pad for doing makeup work, dictionary (for homework), music folder, recorder, alarm clark(that tells her the temperature too), Nintendo DS, and The GRIMMERIE! You couldn't see that our big box of polly pockets was on the floor next to her. She would make her bed perfect and arrange all of her things. She is my little perfectionist(although why is her room the messiest?) and has to be prepared for everything. Oh yea, the TV remote was probably under her pillow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sophie, I'm so happy you are feeling better. I love this picture, it just makes me want to give you a big hug.Grandma Utah
She sounds a bit like Hadley. Christian was so sick he couldn't eat or get out of bed, but Hadley made a production of the whole thing!
She's so cute! Glad she's feeling better.
Oh Sophie...that's my kind of sick!
Glad you're feeling better!
Grandma
Post a Comment