
This past weekend brought us rain, rain, and more rain! I love the rain. I love being in a warm house with a fire going and hot chocolate in my hand. My kids love to be in the rain! I am all for it! If it rains I say lets go find the biggest puddles. Look at these pictures of Isabella, she doesn't even have shoes on. They were in the rain for hours! When they are ready to come in I have them strip in the garage and they run straight to a warm shower and we have the hot
chocolate maker going! That is why I just had to buy three more gallons of milk and more hot
chocolate at
Sams Club today, we are going through it way too fast! This week has been cold but no rain. But, I hear it is on its way again, it is supposed to storm all weekend and I am HAPPY!
2 comments:
I miss Bella Bug! She is so cute! I don't think it's ever been warm enough here to let Allie play in the rain. If it's raining here... it's CoLd!!!
You are a GREAT Mom! What fun memories your children will have of rainy days! :)
Post a Comment