his love of books
his love of me
his love of his children
his love of travel
his love of going to the temple
his love of playing
his sarcasm
his sense of humor (Vern!)
his intelligence
his snoring
his love of the gospel
his giving nature
his devotion to being a good husband and father!
Happy Fathers Day Stan! I love you!

My Dad........
Nobody loves their family as much as my dad!
When I think of him I think of
devotion
sacrifice
fast cars and motorcycles
fishing
the many flowers and gifts I've seen him give my Mom for no occasion
a positive attitude
fun
being at every important or unimportant event in my life
his testimony and the priesthood he holds
Happy Fathers Day Dad! I love you!
I think of his.......
sense of humor
love of playing with my children
contentment
artistic abilities
work ethic
generosity
weird spelling on everything he posts on facebook
garden.....
Happy Fathers Day Vern! Knowhatumean?
4 comments:
You are blessed with some great father figures, happy father's day to them all!
Happy Father's Day to the great men in your life!
What a sweet tribute to these fathers. We are honored to be the parents/grandparents to such an inspiring family.
What a sweet post! Love Uncle Vern's the most. He's a crack up for sure!
Post a Comment