OLIVIA, scott, AND IAN SPINNING IN PURE JOY!
Every spring Six Flags Magic Mountain does a reading program with our school. The kids have four weeks to read a minimum of six hours (not hard for my kids) and they have to record all of the books that they read. If they do that they receive free admission into the park. So as much as I don't love Magic Mountain my kids get to go each summer for a day. There is a reason we have Disneyland season passes by the way.....
THE CLARKS ! KIM AND HER KIDS AND MINE!
We had a great day. We went with Kris and Andrea and their kids, Kim with Gabrielle and Scott, and my Dad came! Ian was most excited about the water rides. He wanted to get wet. Well, the longest line we stood in was for the log ride and he fell asleep! So my kids went with Kim and Ian and I sat down, it was a nice break by the way, and put our quarters in the machine to spray them as they came down.
MIA, SOPHIE, LACEY, AND ISABELLA LACEY AND ISABELLA AT THE ZOO
I don't think they have a crazy impressive kids area but the kids LOVED it so in turn I loved it. I love watching their faces and seeing them enjoy the thrill of the rides!
Lacey was so excited to go on The Bucaneer because her mom had told her it was her favorite ride when she was a little girl. She was terrified and cried through the first half when the tears turned to smiles. She did however sit down in the middle of the ride with me while the crazies sat in the top seat with Uncle Kris.
We so need one of these cages in our house, it could be the naughty cage! How cool would that be!
Ian loved Thomas Town. He actually really doesn't know who Thomas is but he loved the two rides and seeing the trains.
This is what Olivia thought of the train ride, she rested up after just riding Goliath with Uncle Kris, Sophie is of course all smiles all of the time. She loved being there!
I had the littles, MIA, IAN, AND ISABELLA, in the kiddie area while Kris went on some more serious rides. They loved this bus and probably went on it 10 times. I love Isabella's smile in the picture on the right.
Pepe Le Peu
BATMAN, the boys afterwards wanted to know where Superman was. When we did our happy and sads at dinner (Thanks Annie) Ian's was not finding Superman.
One of the last rides of the day, notice I am not on it! No way am I going on a ride where they show you which motion to make if you are going to vomit so they can stop the ride! Olivia and I did hit The Viper that was fun, and Grandpa got to experience X2 with Olivia, he won't be going on that again. It was a fun day at Magic Mountain! Thanks Six Flags for the passes!
6 comments:
so fun! i'm with you...disney is way better but free is do-able. :D the kids look like they had a great time!
We have that same program here and Caleb earned the award in about a week. Sadly we didn't make it to Six Flags to actually redeem the prize. Maybe next year. It looks like you guys had tons of fun though. I wish we lived closer to D-land because I'd buy season passes there!
Looks like it was worth the trip. The kids had lots of fun right? But, just looking at some of your pictures of rides I'm feeling a bit nauseous.
How fun! We loved Magic Mountain when we came out almost 5 years ago. I love that pic of Sophie just posing by herself. She looks like she's growing up so fast. We miss you guys! Hopefullly we get to see you guys this Christmas.
What a fun day, your summer reading prizes are MUCH better than ours :)
What a fun day you guys had! I'm so jealous! You guys live in the best place ever!
Post a Comment