Throwing yes, you guessed it.....HALLOWEEN PARTIES!

I started my day before Halloween by making my kids lunches as I usually do in the morning. Ignore my ugly tile on my kitchen counter that I so badly want to tear out and look at their cute sandwiches they found when they opened their lunchboxes that day. I used the tombstone cookie cutter and icing to write on them. Also I filled their
water bottles with the crystal light mixers to change the color and added the new label to the water bottle. They all came home loving their lunch, it was a fun surprise.
Once a month at our school we have flagpole Friday. The whole school comes together for morning announcements and a performance by one of the grades. October was the 1st graders. They sang 3 or 4 darling Halloween songs. Isabella is wearing her sunglasses because it was red ribbon week and she is too bright to do drugs!
I think the little boy next to her was trying to hit on her! Hello, she isn't 16yet!?

Stan and Ian came to help me set up and get things going for the Halloween Party in Isabella's class. Ian is of course in his costume because lunch bunch at Jake's house today was a Halloween Party! We made homemade root beer, which is always a hit! I actually had a couple of teachers come looking for me because they knew I would be somewhere making it. I guess as long as I have kids at this school I will be making root beer on Halloween.

They love the dry ice affect!

They made cute crafts.....

decorated cupcakes(actually pumpkin muffins) and played lots of games.

Isabella and a friend enjoying their cupcakes.
The class picture. Isabella really does have the greatest teacher EVER!
Not only did Isabella have a party at school and Ian at lunch bunch, but Olivia had a Halloween Party Friday night as well with all of the girl scouts. Sophie was at Mary Jo's birthday party. It was a busy party throwing kind of day. And in between all of that Stan had a root canal and I had a wisdom tooth pulled. CRAZY DAY!
4 comments:
Kerrie, you are pretty much the cutest mom EVER :)
Megan xoxo
Wow, that looks like a great school party. I guess that's what I have to look forward to as my kids get older.
WOW, that was a busy day! And hello, "Mother of the year award totally goes to YOU!" What a cute lunch surprise!!!
Sadly at Caleb's school there is almost no celebrating of Halloween. I love that you make homemade root beer every year at school. Kids love that dry ice effect.
Post a Comment