Today we started to get prepared for Valentines Day! The kids got all of their Valentines done for their school parties. With Valentines Day being on Sunday, they did some for their friends at church. We got all of the ordering done for Valentine grams at school. We even delivered three Valentine Day treats today to Sophie's dance teacher, Isabella's dance teacher and her tutor at The Tutoring Club!
WHITE CHOCOLATE POPCORN!
I used 3 bags microwaved buttered popcorn and a bag of melted white chocolate chips. Pop the popcorn, melt the white chocolate, mix and lay out on a piece of wax paper to dry. I then added all of the festive colored M&M's. These will be teacher valentines! It tastes so good! I got the idea HERE! I didn't take picture of them all bagged up but they are cute!
We also are getting in the spirit by doing things for each other each day to show our love! Last night for family home evening everyone got a bag full of hearts. Each night you pick a name and the following day you have to do at least two things for that person and when you do you give them one of your hearts. I had Sophie today and I typed her book report for her and when she got home from school she had a made bed and clean clothes picked up and put away! Ian had Stan and really wanted candy at the grocery store. I said no so he said it was for his dad so he could give him a heart. Oh, clever boy!
6 comments:
darling ideas, I love them all.
The owner of the Tutoring Club didn't get a treat!
Yum.. I might have to try this Saturday.
I tried your popcorn yesterday. I ddin't have as much white chocolate as I thought but it was yummy. I added a drizzle of milk chocolate, too.
PS. I'm making your marshmallow krispy bars today. I'm so excited!
hahaha! your kids are the best. those are some cute and clever ideas!we'll have to try some of that popcorn sometime.
Post a Comment