Ian is very particular about his hair. He has his very own hair gel.
(Which by the way is the greatest hair gel! I highly recommend it! ) Ian got a haircut. The before picture, he was long over due!
And, the after. Much better!
Once we were going on vacation. We were in the car and out of the blue he yelled, "Mom! Did you remember to pack my hair gel?" He likes his hair. When we spike his hair it is not spiked it is a WAVE! He likes to have a big wave. He is also very concerned that his wave be bigger than his friend Carson's. Silly boy! Some days he likes it in a mo hawk. Now it is too short. I told him this summer we could shave it into a mo hawk. I figure he is young enough that we can do it now, because he won't be doing it when he is a teen. Occasionally on Sunday he will opt not to have a wave because he wants missionary hair. He is also quit good at doing it all by himself. You'll very rarely see Ian outside the house without his hair done.
I am okay (quit excited actually) with raising a metro sexual son, Stan is not so sure!


9 comments:
Lookin' good Ian Boy!!!
I like it.. I wish my son would let me touch his hair.
he is so funny about his hair. what a cute boy!!
Oh, TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!! reminds me so much of when my guys were little guys - LOVE IT!!! :D
Too funny. Flynn will sometimes get inspired by Ian, but he usually asks me to do his hair "flat".
I'm checking your blog from my blackberry, so fun!
Like father like son(NOT), more like uncle like nephew. Stan always loved Saturdays so he could just put on a hat. GO IAN!
Oh wow! You and Stan are in so much trouble! ;) What a cute little guy!
He is so handsome!
Ok Kerrie, I got your FB message through my email and cannot access FB at all! So I'll answer your question here.
I got two of the figurines at Walgreens. But I think that was kind of a fluke because I needed Mario and went to three other Walgreens and no one had even heard of them. So I checked Toys R Us and had much better success. I saw them in two places. 1) the computer games area. right before going into that separated area, there was a display. 2) Also in the toy section, there was a whole set (6 figurines) for $20, which would have been a cheaper way to go because I spent about $15 for only four characters. I asked for help at the customer service desk to find them in the toy section.
And just this past week, I was in Target and saw a couple figurines there as well.
Hope that helps and email me if you have any more questions since I can't get onto FB. grasara at gmail dot com.
Post a Comment