Monday, January 10, 2011

Family Home Evening

 We had so much fun tonight! I felt like it was the 80's again! We went roller skating thanks to good friends of ours, The Allens! Thank You Allen Family!
 We had such a fun group. The Allen's put it all together, actually something for his business. So not only was it rollerskating but free pizza and soda too! The Morris family was there, as well as the Clarks, The Thompsons, The Allens, and us. We just about had the whole place to ourselves. Super fun!
 Ian and Stan making their first round. It was funny because Ian had a harder time with this then he did ice skating. I probably should have put him in roller blades. It was cute to watch all the littles, they did so good!
 Sidney and Olivia taking Mia around.
 Had to make this picture huge, I love it. Sophie danced her way round and round.
 Olivia, Abby, Sidney, and Calli
 Isabella and Shaley
 Sophie and Shelby
 skating with Mia (well trying anyway) and Isabella! I do have to say my niece Mia definitely won the most stylish award for the night! She looked so cute and they even had blades that matched her outfit!
 Andrea, Me, and Trisha
 I think everyone fell at least once.
I think Ian was our only casualty. He and Scott fell together and his cheek crashed into Scott's head. There was an instant bruise and swelling. He cried for a long time which made me know how bad it was because my boy is usually all too tough.
So, I loved roller skating. Growing up we frequented a place called Aloha Roller Palace. I felt like I was a kid again, actually we were still going in high school. We used to shoot the duck! So, I had the dj guy show my kids how it is done, because I can't do it anymore (which I am know determined to fix). Isabella was determined and sure enough succeeded. Olivia got really close and so did Sophie. Kris even tried, him and Isabella had a race.But
Isabella, she can SHOOT THE DUCK!
Thanks again Allen family for a great night!

4 comments:

Keri Bryant said...

So so cute.
Olivia looks just like you. SO SO Gorg!!
bisoux!! miss you

TheKeilShpeel said...

Looks like such a fun night.

Michelle said...

Oh, the good old days at Aloha. That's all I could think about after seeing the very first picture. What a fun night. I wonder if we even have a roller skating place anywhere around here. I'd love to take the boys.

meg said...

Oh my gosh..... it looks like all of you had SO MUCH FUN!!! What a blast! :D