Does this not look like the face of a football player!? Yesterday was so fun, we got to watch Olivia play in her first (and most likely her last) football game. Her Junior High puts together a WINTER BOWL each year. It is for all 8th grade girls that choose to play and it is played the day before they get out for winter break. They played during lunch so the whole school is out there cheering them on. They even put out bleachers for all of the parents, thank you. There were try outs about a month ago to divide them into teams and they have been practicing everyday after school until 4:00 for the past 5 weeks.
Here is your winning team, THE GOLD TEAM! They seriously dominated and to be honest it was with much help from Olivia. I stopped keeping track of how many flags she pulled. She was an awesome defender! You think the coaches look kind of young? Yup, they are. 8th grade boys are the coaches and the PE teachers were the referees. I was seriously impressed at how well they knew the game, different plays, and that they WON!
WOOT! WOOT!
Olivia had many a high 5's throughout the game. I am such a proud Mama!
What would any event be without a picture of these two together? I am grateful for her best friend and cousin. I know and she knows no matter what some one is ALWAYS there to have her back and vice versa
. Thanks Abberoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment