Thursday, November 1, 2007

October 30,2007

As much as Ian misses his sisters while they are at school, he loves Tuesdays and Thursdays. We spend those mornings walking Isabella to school, swinging before we come home and then walking to pick up Isabella and swinging while we wait for her. He could swing forever, he is never ready to get out! I cherish our time together!

6 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

he is so cute and so happy! let's do the park together sometime soon.

GPa said...

This looks and sounds like the making of a great commercial, what a perfect laugh. If it wasn't 9:30 I'd hope in the car and drive over so I could plan with "E"

The Marsden 6 said...

What a cutie! Allie loves swinging too! Can't wait to play at the park together in less that 2 weeks, woohoo!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

That is great! Now you need to video him running, He is so cute!

Allie and Reed said...

I love that clip of Ian, especially him laughing. I can't wait to see you guys. It has been such a long time. I'm glad I can see all of them on the blog. It's kind of fun. By the way, I just tagged you. Check out my blog. It explains it.

The Marsden 6 said...

Time for a blog update...