Thursday, November 1, 2007

Who doesn't love a cupcake!


Okay, I love cupcakes. Actually I love all things food. I am addicted to The Food Network! Anyway my Mom and I took a cupcake decorating class the other night. It was so much fun and really easy!Aren't they cute. Good thing that I got a picture before our kitten Glinda got to the snow man, she only at the ear muffs, wierd, I know. But hey, that is nothing My moms cats couldn't figure out how to open her box so they just pushed it off the counter onto the floor. OoOh I would have been sad, and she was! Those little buggers were a lot of hard work. Anyhoo, I though I would share my creations.

5 comments:

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

Cute Cupcakes! I want to learn how to make those!

Sara said...

Holy Cow, those are awesome! You could charge some big bucks for those babies.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

amazing. totally impressed!

The Marsden 6 said...

I so wish I could have gone!

KickButtMommy said...

Very cute!