Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Disneyland with the Arnolds!




The greatest thing about having season passes to Disneyland is not only being able to go whenever we want, but having the ability to go with friends and family when they are in town. This week The Arnolds were here from Utah so we headed to The Happiest Place on Earth to hang out! We had such a great time. My kids just love Cole and Grayson, so it was fun to spend the day with them.

It was busier than we like, all the lines for the big rides were about 30 minutes long(I know we are spoiled)! I love January, you can go and let your kids run because there are no crowds for them to get lost in and every now and then when the ride is over they just let you stay on and go again! That is the best. But, we had a great day. While Stan had the big girls on California Screamin' I had Isabella and Ian on Ariel's carousel. Isabella was picked by King Triton to be the new princess of Atlantis! The ride tech came to her and put a beautiful gold crown on her head and told her the news! He got on the loud speaker and announced the new princess and she immediately started waving to all of her subjects. Throughout the ride he kept getting on the PA to talk with Princess Isabella and thanked her for riding! she had a great time. We always have such a great time on Autotopia! They love the driving. I was worried with Olivia and Sophie going together that there would be a fight over who got to drive, but I never heard one. I love it when they act like friends and get along and enjoy being together. Check out Ian and Isabella's teamwork! I love it!!!!! Isabella takes it very seriously and watches the road, she doesn't like any bumps or crashes.
We also did something different today, instead of going in the front entrance of the park we got on the monorail at downtown Disney and rode it straight in to Tommorowland. No waiting at the front gate. It was fun, they had never even been on the Monorail! So, a great day had by all. Who doesn't love Disneyland?


I had my kids dressed for a cold day, it WASN'T! So Sophie got a new T-shirt. Stan helped her pick out her HSM shirt, I LOVE TROY! So, of course a picture with Troy.

4 comments:

The Marsden 6 said...

Gotta love Bella's face in the first pic. I am so jealous I want to be in Disneyland!

Lauren Green said...

You are so lucky that you get to go to Disneyland so often!! Aaron and I are jealous =)

Hey, I know this is a silly way to tell you, but I don't have your number! Aaron and I set our date to be sealed and if you can make it, we would love to have you and Stan there! It'll be on Saturday, April 12th at 2:00pm at the Oakland Temple. And my dad and a couple brothers and cousins will be outside the temple so your kids will be well looked after! No pressure though, we know it's a long drive =)

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

gotta love those days! your kids all look so happy.

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

SO FUN!