Back to the cooking....... The pictures of Ian! All of my kids love to be in the kitchen and always have. What kid doesn't like to help make cookies and eat the beaters, and lick the bowl? Well, Ian has just discovered his love of the beater! So as I was making a yummy cake(if I do say so myself, with yummy homemade frosting), Ian came running as soon as he heard the kitchen aid go on. He has to stand right there watching, and add any ingredient he can. He is very patient waiting for his beater! I love cooking with my kids, now if I only could figure out how to make my kitchen quadruple in size so we could all fit in there at once!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Oscar Sunday!
So, since I have had my calling as beehive advisor (teaching the 12 and 13 year old girls in our church), I have not had many stress free Sunday mornings. I guess that is good because that means I really do care about my lesson and worry about making sure the girls get out of it what they need. I was happy with my lesson this week, I feel really good about the way this one went. So, as soon as I got home I felt a big sigh of relief! Then I got to start cooking! We had some friends from our ward over for dinner and it ended up being a really great night. I say ended up because, yes, I forgot it was Oscar Sunday! This day to me is like Superbowl Sunday is to most of you, and I invited people over for dinner! I am however glad I did. Thank goodness for Tivo! We had a great time with our friends and I was able to turn on the Oscars in a nice quiet house once my babies were in bed!
Back to the cooking....... The pictures of Ian! All of my kids love to be in the kitchen and always have. What kid doesn't like to help make cookies and eat the beaters, and lick the bowl? Well, Ian has just discovered his love of the beater! So as I was making a yummy cake(if I do say so myself, with yummy homemade frosting), Ian came running as soon as he heard the kitchen aid go on. He has to stand right there watching, and add any ingredient he can. He is very patient waiting for his beater! I love cooking with my kids, now if I only could figure out how to make my kitchen quadruple in size so we could all fit in there at once!

Back to the cooking....... The pictures of Ian! All of my kids love to be in the kitchen and always have. What kid doesn't like to help make cookies and eat the beaters, and lick the bowl? Well, Ian has just discovered his love of the beater! So as I was making a yummy cake(if I do say so myself, with yummy homemade frosting), Ian came running as soon as he heard the kitchen aid go on. He has to stand right there watching, and add any ingredient he can. He is very patient waiting for his beater! I love cooking with my kids, now if I only could figure out how to make my kitchen quadruple in size so we could all fit in there at once!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment