I took Olivia, Sophie, and Ian to the primary party. It was great. They had breakfast for all of the kids, a short lesson, and every family brought home a FHE kit all about Easter that the kids got to put together. Then is was outside to hunt for eggs. Stan brougt Isabella over for the hunt. I didn't want her to miss that, so at least she got to party for about 10 minutes. Ian didn't get it until I put one egg in his bucket and then he couldn't get enough. he wasn't very happy when there were no more to be found! There were eggs galore! Every kid was allowed 12 eggs and after those were all found they got to go get more and more they got!!!!
Isabella searching for eggs.
Look what I found Mom!
Sophie found lots of eggs!
Olivia's loot, all already gone through.
Sophie, Olivia, and Chloe Sophie, Zoe, Katherine, Billy, and Mary Jo
2 comments:
I love the picture of you and Ian! your hair looks so cute!
Dang, I have cute nieces and nephews. I love your hair, it's so blond!!!! I've been anxiously awaiting Easter pix, glad to see you posted them, looked like a fun weekend.
Post a Comment