T is for transportation. Isabella learns a new letter each day at preschool and yes, Thursday it was the letter "T". They all got to bring a bike, scooter, big wheel, whatever they wanted to school today. They decorated them and were able to end the day with a bicycle parade around the park. Ian and I rode our bike over and joined in the parade, unfortunately our bike was not decorated. Isabella has a bicycle, however her training wheels had just broken not long ago and she is just not quite there with a two wheeler yet. She was happy and as fast as could be on her razor. We spent some time at the park afterwards with some friends where Ian happily found a scooter that he could ride. He had a great time riding around with Mia on her trike. He was not happy when we needed to give it back to its rightful owner.
What an appetite we worked up! Christ Lutheran Preschool was having a fundraiser at Johnny rockets so we headed out to lunch with the Morris', Clarks, and Mom. Every time I go to that restaurant I swear I will never go again and I left with the same promise to myself this time. Not great food and is way overpriced. Plus, I have yet to have even decent service there. Oh well, we sat on the patio and the kids had a great time making a train out of the chairs.
I am loving the weather and enjoying all of the outdoor activities. It is however reminding me how fast swimsuit season is approaching! Ugh!!!!!!
5 comments:
Looks like a great day! Tell your Mom & Sis hi for me!
Raimi
lets see if this works!
I am feeling extreamly home sick these days, the Idaho weather is getting to me and you guys keep doing fun things without me! I'm going to have to plan for a long trip this summer with the girls and I while Jordan is busy working.
I can't wait. It will be so much fun to have you here. If it is any conselation we miss you as much as you are homesick. Wish you were here.
What a fun day at preschool.
Post a Comment