CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE!!!

So we did Disneyland last week and had a great time but never made it over to California Adventure! Some of my kids favorite rides are over there. Olivia and Sophie both love California
Screamin', Isabella loves The Tower of Terror! I love
Soarin' over California! Anyway, it was so much busier than last week! I had two goals though, take Ian and Isabella to the new Playhouse Disney show, check. We also wanted to see the new
Pixar parade, check. Isabella loved the show and they both loved the parade, but Ian was just fun to watch. He went crazy when he saw Lightening McQueen and Mater, more so, Mater! I remember loving Disneyland as a kid but now I love going just to see my kids love being there. Ian even has the autograph thing all figured out,
every time he sees a character(and he knows them all by name) he asks for his book and a pen! My smart little cookie!
Anyway today was especially fun because Grandma and Grandpa went. It is always more of a party when they are with us. Grandma went on Tower of Terror for the first time and Grandpa and I both first timed it on the
Maliboomer with Olivia.
My Dad bought a turkey leg and Olivia and Ian were like vultures and happily made sure he was able to eat the whole thing. I know what Olivia is going to ask for every time we go now. They are yummy!



One of the things I love about Disneyland/Ca Adventure is there is never any lag time. There is always something for the little ones to do when the bigger kids are on a ride. Sophie and Zoe were loving the jelly fish and Ian was able to play in the water right next to the jellyfish so they were both always in my sight and they both had a great time.
7 comments:
It was fun wasn't it? Make sure and let me kmow next time you go so I can arrange getting off from work! I agree the best part of being there is watching how much fun the kids have. It definetly is the happiest place on earth!
MOM
Olivia could totally do that movie! I can see her now coming down the zip line!!!
Grandma
Great pics, Kerrie. I thought I was over Disneyland for a bit, but I am starting to get the itch again.
Looks like fun. Can't wait for the 2 year olds to do Disneyland together, hopefully soon!
I love the picture of liv and gpa! fun fun!
So much fun! I can't believe how long your spring break was!!
I'm so jealous of all this Disney fun time. I have yet to take Alexis anywhere but Lagoon which is nothing compared to the magic you all have down there. I hope you know how lucky you are. Maybe when we finally get down there, we can come for a visit.
Post a Comment