Friday, May 23, 2008

Isabella is 5!!!!!!!


Isabella and Kyle Thompson playing "Pin the tail" variation of pin the Jewels on Strawberry Shortcake's crown.



Birthday Balloons, an Edwards Tradition. Birthday Cup Cakes perfect for 5 year olds to go outside and eat..



Strawberry Shortcake Jumper, with everyone inside. Berlin Ilum said "I don't like getting in to the jumper because Strawberry Shortcake freaks me out a little." Then ended the party with Isabella breaking open the Strawberry Shortcake Pinata.
Good times, thanks to everyone who came, the gifts are so much fun, we should do this again next year..

7 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

How fun! I had a Strawberry Shortcake birthday when I was little too... this brings back memories. :)

Love the picture with all the ward kids in the jumper and Berlin's comment. Kids are honest, aren't they!

KickButtMommy said...

So much fun!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

what a good time!

Sara said...

Love it!

Cate said...

Looks like fun. Isabella can I come to your next birthday party?

The Marsden 6 said...

As always, looks like a great party! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with her! Happy birthday Bella!

Allie and Reed said...

What a fun Birthday! Happy Birthday, Bella Bug! We love you and miss you so much. Can't wait to see you in July!