I hope you have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY because..............
Olivia - YOU ROCK!
Sophie - You are the most awesome Daddy in the world and I LOVE YOU!
Isabella - I love you and because you like to take us swimming!
Ian - because I want a spiderman birthday!
STAN THE MAN is the love of my life! Baby, I hope you have a great day and a coming year full of blessings, dreams coming true, laughter, fun, romance (woo woo), great books, relaxing Saturdays (oh wait, soccer season is about to start), new temples to visit, great naps, and hey maybe you can win the lottery (or maybe I'll just spend within our budget)! You deserve the very best! Stan you are the most supportive husband. I love what a wonderful father he is. I remember when we were dating we went to his Aunt Dorothy's house and all of his young cousins flocked to him, I knew that day I wanted him to be the father of my children. I love that he is a worthy priesthood holder and a righteous man! I love that he loves books. I love that he is a smarty pants, HELLO Mr. Vocabulary! I love that he is selfless and always ready to serve others. I love that he loves me! I love that as of today I am only 1 year older!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAN THE MAN!
9 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAN!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday! It's my dad's bday too today!
Happy Happy Birhtday Stan dear; happy days will come to you all year. if i had one wish than it would be a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me.
Happy Birthday Stan!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday Stan!
Happy birthday Stan! What a great entry! You guys have a great relationships. I love what your kids said. Too funny! :)
Happy birthday Stan! It was so nice to see you guys. I wish you lived closer. I miss you guys :(. But I don't blame you for sticking with California. Brett wants to move back. We'll come down for a visit one of these days.
happy birthday stan! it was so great to see you guys over the weekend. i had such a great time and loved hanging out with your family. hope you enjoy idaho ( : and hope to see you again soon.
Post a Comment