Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ready for church

Sophie was so excited to go to church today. She was all set in her baptism dress with her pink shoes (her pick, she is such a fashionista), and her new scriptures and scripture case. I think she had a great day. Her primary teacher, Kiersten DeVore, gave her a darling locket with a picture of Sophie on one side and the Savior on the other. She is enjoying her weekend and I am happy that she not only has some fabulous memories of a great weekend but also that it is over! Let the summer begin. We did have a great time with the Edwards and Grandma and Grandpa Utah. Here a few pictures of a fun day at the beach!



6 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

Looks like a great time! I love Sophie's baptism dress, it's beautiful.

And after all that & being so tired you still made time to blog... I'm totally impressed! :)

Hope you got that Sunday nap in.

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

I love the picture of Vern and Ian. Its so cute!

Lauren Green said...

Thank you!! We're so excited!! And Sophie's little ensemble! What a hot little mama =)

TheKeilShpeel said...

That dress is adorable.

Cate said...

You look fabulous Sophie!!!!!!

Allie and Reed said...

I remember that wave, Olivia. That was definitely a DF. Looking forward to facing more wave encounters with you.