I have to write this down before I forget. We just finished family prayer and it was Isabella's turn. She sometimes says the fastest prayers ever and sometimes they are heartfelt and she really thinks about what she wants to say.
Tonight I could hardly hold it in, I smiled from ear to ear. How sweet is the prayer of a child.
Here it goes.......
"Please bless our President. Bless him so he doesn't get shooted for all of the good choices he is making so I can be friends with Lacey and all of the browns."
I am still giggling. I guess my brother is a brown.
I love Isabella!
12 comments:
I once heard Mason telling someone his Dad is brown! I love it-how sweet.
Is Lacey considered one of the browns? Too cute...I think you need to send that to President Obama.
Grandma
So funny & sweet!
LOL...is she grounded yet? HAHA. I guess there is lots of talks of getting "shooted" with Uncle Kris being a Police Officer! Kids say "The darndest things!" Call Bill COsby...she could be on his show!!!!
That is so sweet! Kids are just so honest. Awe!
That is too cute!!!
I think it is so funny that we are considered "Brown"! We difinitly do tan well! Bella is just so dang cute and funny!
Now, if you could just convey this in the same intonation and voice as Isabella. This is funny and cute, but the way she says things adds so much to what she says. Every family would be extra lucky to have some browns.
I agree with Ruthie, of only to could convey this in her extra cute little Bella voice! Very Funny!
oh she is soooo sweet! hug her for me!
That is too funny! I'm glad you wrote this down!
Post a Comment